Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's a GIRL, It's a BOY Happy news!!!!







So we went to our first ultra sound and the lady said highly likely girl, 80%. Then everyone told me that they always tell you that with a girl. They never give you a for-sure 100%!!! So we just couldn't believe it, I started shopping for pink and purple stuff the very next day. Then last Saturday I went home to Monroe to do a jewlery party and my aunt Kari called me during the party and said as soon as you are done my friend wants to give you a free 4-D ultra sound. So I was soooo excited. Then I would know for sure that I was having a girl. Well about 5 seconds into the ultra-sound he said, you are having a BOY, and you could definitely tell. There was something just poking right out!!! ha,ha,ha. So then yesterday I went back to my 20 week appointment and I told the Dr. that one person said I was having a girl, and the other said boy. He took me back and gave me another ultra-sound and at first he said, these look pretty girlish to me. Then he said well, "this could be a boy part." But he wouldn't give me a for sure girl or boy. So we are planning on a BOY!!! But, who knows, obviously nobody knows for sure!!!! CRAZY!!!!

15 comments:

the coltons said...

i'm hoping you have a little chica in there! :)

Shanell said...

Hmmm. That one that says boy, looks like a boy, sorry I bet this is really frustrating!

You are so welcome, I'll help you on your blog anytime!

Jana said...

well... hmmm... all I can say is keep receipts for EVERYTHING!!!!

Kristi Barnes said...

How terribly frustrating...I'm sorry! But it looks like you have a great attitude about it and a boys name ready, what about for a girl?! maybe they will let you do another ultrasound a little later and it will be more clear. GOOD LUCK

Cory and Katie said...

Oh how funny!!! well it will be cute no matter what!!!

Adri and Cory said...

So frustrating!!! Maybe you are having a hermie!?

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

Hi Tara! I cannot believe you are having another baby... congrats! You are still skinny and looking cuter than ever! Jagger is SO cute and looks just like his mom! How's Jav??

Shallon Payne Engle said...

Congrats either way Tara!

Two Peas in a Pod Bow-tique said...

I found your blog off of Chelsea Holt's blog! I'm so glad I found it! We will have to get together and do lunch while we are home for Christmas. I still have your # on my phone since last year when I ran into you at Roberts. Ummm... and as for me having another kid... maybe in a year or two when I get Bladen under control :)

Stacia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Palmers said...

Hey Tara,
Darin and I are so excited for you guys to have another baby. We just had our 2nd and they are so much fun. We have 2 boys now, so mabey you will be right there with us with 2 boys but who knows hu? hopefully you will find out soon that is so frustrating. let us know what you find out. our blog is funkypalmers.blogspot.com

Three Guys and a Gal said...

So i am totally a blog stalker and I found your blog! How excited that you are having another baby! How frustrating to not be able to find out what it is. I have two boys and I love it. Your little one is so cute!!
Jill (Jenson) Nikolaus

Chelsea said...

For a minute there I thought you were gonna say TWINS! Whatever he/she is, they will be adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Tara-
Its Mckell I used to live by you in cedar city, I found your blog through Nicole Arehart. Anyways I wanted to add to my blog email me @ mckell_m@hotmail.com and tell me your email. I can't believe how big your little boy is. Cant wait to hear from you
Mckell-

Donnie and Kristi said...

Surely by now SOMEBODY has figured out what it is! This is Kristi Cartwright, by the way!