Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Things I can NOT live with out!!!



THings I love come in sets of two!!! I absoutely LOVE these clorox clean up wipes. I can just quickly wipe everything down in the mornings without deep cleaning EVERY day and know that everything is clean and disinfected!!! Also, if you have never tried these magic erasers you TOTALLY should. They are great for tubs, showers, and your kitchen floor and even CARPETS!!!! My next 2 FAVORITE things are of course, my boys. They sure do keep me on my toes, but I wouldn't trade them for all the money in the world. They put a smile on my face everyday!!!

2 comments:

Palmers said...

I hope you and your family are doing ok. We just want you guys to know how much we love you and are praying for you right now. We just hung out with Jay on sunday and it was so good to see him and be with him. Let Jav know we are thinking of you guys.

Tara Redd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.