Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pirate Chairs


So my nice neighbor gave me these chairs. Thanks adri! And I decided that they would be perfect for my classroom. I just spray painted them, then modge podged some paper to them, added a bit of material and an eye patch, and tried to make them look like a pirate to match my classroom. What do you think??? I thought they turned out pretty cute!! The kids in my class can hardly wait to be captain of the week and super star of the day, so that they can have a chance to sit on them!!!

3 comments:

Daylemarie said...

IF I had even an ounce of your creativity! Are you going to Reagan's shower, it would be nice to get the girls together even for a second! Hope all is well, things are looking brighter!

Unknown said...

Hey! Don't know if you remember me, I'm Shanell's friend, I used to live in Cedar. Anyway, I love these chairs! Would you mind if I featured them on my blog? Check it out here:
http://www.betterafter.blogspot.com

I Love Food said...

How darling! I love those chairs!! What a fun idea!!