Monday, July 12, 2010

Exciting and Scarey!!!

Well here's the news: I'm going to be a third grade teacher and I'm a little nervous, ok actually WAY nervous! I got hired the day before we left on our cruise, so I have been trying to not think about it too much. After teaching Kindergarten for seven years and then teaching 8 year olds. That's a big difference!! I am very excited, just nervous about leaving my kids all day and finding a sitter!!!! Anyone up for babysitting??? lol Let me know if you are!

3 comments:

Adri and Cory said...

Sure we will watch your kids!!! It was sure fun to have Jaggar for a few days. Congrats on the job!

Kenzie said...

You will be so awesome! The kids will love you. Leaving the kiddies sucks. Sorry:(

The Ewell Family said...

Thats awesome! You are a great teacher, so you don't need to worry. We need to come see your house!