Friday, February 19, 2010

My WONDERFUL life!


Yes, he loves oranges! I know you are probably thinking oh my gosh he is going to choke but, don't worry, I watch him the whole time he sucks every last bit of juice out of the orange! I just love watching him eat it! It makes me laugh! :)

Jaggar and Krew's newest most favorite thing is..... being pulled by me in the WAGON!!!

Krew absolutely loves things that open and shut like cupboards, drawers, doors and especially cell phones. He opens the door and watches his brother outside and gets soooo excited. He just wants to go out there and be with him soooo bad! It is so cute to watch!

4 comments:

Palmers said...

That is so cute. He sounds just like our little Landon:) Boys are fun, especially them getting to have a brother. Mason will be outside and Landon just cries because he will look at him through the door and wants to go out. It just needs to warm up a little more:) Cute pics. They are getting so big. Hope you guys are doing good!

Hansencrew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hansencrew said...

Your boys are so cute! I love when my kids play good together, but I hate when they don't! I hope all is good with you and your family!

Palmers said...

Hey,
so about your vaccum question, is it the kirby people? We have listened to them before and our friends ended up getting one but we didn't. Let me know?