Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HIP, HIP, Hooray! Happy Birthday!











Krew turned one on March 24th. I can't believe it! IT seems like it was just a blink of an eye and now he's one! Where does time fly? He is such a good boy. He just walks around and smiles with his 4 front teeth. He sleeps good, (even though he drinks all night), he naps good, he lets his big brother haul him around and he loves his daddy! What would we do without him? Last weekend all of Jav's family and my entire family got together at my moms to celebrate Jaggar and KRew Bears birthday since their birthdays are so close. That's what Jag calls him "KREW BEAR", but he can't say his R's so it's soooo cute! We had such a great time bar-b-queing, opening presents and watching the boys blow out their candles! Thank you so much everyone for coming and for the FUN gifts!

4 comments:

Alecia Ross said...

Where has the time gone? I can't believe you have a four year old AND a one year old! The cake was so cute. We need to get together soon and I MEAN IT!

Janet said...

It looks like things are going great for you!! It was so wonderful to look at your handsome boys on the blog and your beautiful family!!!

Kenzie said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! Time flies when you're having fun right?

Palmers said...

I can't believe he is 1 either, that went by so dang fast. I can't believe how much your boys look alike either. They are little cutties:) I'm sure they are good buddies just like my boys:) Hope you guys are good. Looks like you had fun with Birthdays. Did you make the cake? Mason's birthday is the end of the month and I want to make a cute cake but I don't know how good it will turn out:)